Spending time with family and friends is important. We can make it easier to ensure you don’t miss out on any of your favourite activities. Enjoy a wide range of services to help you stay connected with your loved ones and your community. We can support you to go on social outings or help you spend time doing the things you enjoy at home.
Socialising with friends
We can help you enjoy social outings, connect with people in your community and take part in other activities or hobbies. These can include:
- going out for coffee or lunch, visiting friends or family, going to the movies or the theatre, attending weddings and parties — anything you enjoy
- taking the time to understand and match your interests with our skilled team so you can enjoy hobbies such as scrapbooking, sewing, baking, reading, gardening, flower arranging, playing or listening to music, walking, and exercising.
Digital skills and experiences
We can support you to learn and use new skills to stay independent and keep in touch with your loved ones. Our digital services can help you:
- learn to shop online
- learn to use your iPad or tablet
- learn to use Skype and FaceTime
- learn to use telehealth services
- access virtual reality experiences (in certain locations only).
How to access services
You can choose services on their own or bundled together to help you live a healthy lifestyle. We are here to help in any way you need. If you would like to talk things through, give us a call on 1300 478 776.
You may be able to access services through a government-subsidised Home Care Package.
You may be eligible for other government funding options, and you can always purchase services immediately with your own money.
Last reviewed March 29, 2019.