Our Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app is a new tool designed specially with Mercy Health Home Care clients and their families in mind. It means you can manage your Mercy Health in-home care and services quickly and easily.
Through the Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app you can:
- view your upcoming services
- request additional services
- call your care team
- view documents that are important to you
- keep up to date with what’s happening at Mercy Health and more.
Your local home care office team will still be available, if you need to talk to someone.
The Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app is easy to use and designed to allow your approved family members and friends to download and start connecting with you as well.
Introducing the Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app
Downloading the app
The Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app is available to download from the Apple App Store (iPhone) and the Google Play Store (Android) and is available on Apple iPhone version 6s and above, iPad 2 and above and Android 7 and above.
To download the app:
- In the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, search for Mercy Health and download the app.
- You can also watch our video for a guide on how to download the app.
- Once the Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app is downloaded onto your phone/tablet, you can start using it to connect with Mercy Health and your family and friends.
If you would like more information about the Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app, please download the User Guide or call your local office team.
Download the apps here:
Logging into the app
- Once you have downloaded and opened the Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app, enter your mobile number and tap ‘NEXT’.
- You will receive a verification code from Mercy Health via text message on your phone. Enter the verification code in the box when prompted and then tap ‘verify security code’.
- Once verified, you will be logged in and can start using the Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app.
- You can also watch our video for a guide on how to log into the app.
If you would like your family members and friends to be part of your network, you will have to register each person with Mercy Health before they will be able to log into the Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app.
Please see the User Guide for more information about logging in.
Through the Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app, you will receive notifications about your upcoming services. You will receive separate notifications for each service that you have scheduled so please ensure you have your notifications enabled.
Please see the User Guide for more information about how to turn on your notifications.
- My Schedule offers a detailed view of your scheduled services.
- Request a service is a quick and easy way of requesting any service you may need.
- Call My Care Team will put you in direct contact with your team if you need to speak to someone.
- My Documents provides easy access to your important documentation.
- What’s Happening? details important information from Mercy Health including COVID-19 updates.
- Useful Resources, for additional resources such as the Mercy Health client handbook, Home Care Package inclusions and more.
- Contact Us offers a quick way to get in touch with Mercy Health.
- About Mercy Health provides insight into other home care services you can choose, as well as information about Mercy Health retirement villages and residential aged care homes.
- App Support to assist you with any questions you have.
Please see the User Guide for more information about the app features.
Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app FAQs for clients and their family members.
What phones are supported?
The Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app supports Apple iPhone versions 6s and above, iPad 2 and above and Android 7 and above.
Where do I find the app?
Apple users can find the app in the Apple App Store by searching for Mercy Health.
Android users can find the app in the Google Play Store by searching for Mercy Health.
What do I do if I can’t get the app to install on my phone?
Check that your phone’s software is up to date and that your phone is supported (iPhone 6s and above or Android 7 and above).
What do I do if I don’t receive a verification code to login with?
Please contact your local office and one of your team members will be able to assist you.
What do I do if I can’t login to the Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app?
Check that you are entering your mobile phone number and verification code correctly. If you are still having trouble, please call your local office.
Can my family members and friends use the app as well?
Yes. Your family members and friends will be able to download and use the app to stay up-to-date with the care and support you receive from Mercy Health Home Care. You will have to give Mercy Health permission to register each person before they will be able to login to the app.
How do I give Mercy Health permission for my family members and friends to use the app?
You will need to provide your local office with each person’s name, mobile number, email address and relationship to you. Once they are registered on our system, each of your approved family members and friends will be able to login and use the Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app.
Can I have more than one family member and friend as part of my network?
Yes, there is no limit on the number of family members or friends you can have as part of your network.
Who can access my information in the app?
Only those you have given us your permission to access your information will have visibility. You can connect with family members and friends without them having this level of access.
Will I receive notifications of my upcoming services?
Yes. You will need to make sure you have turned on your notifications for Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app. As long as you do not log out of the app, you can close the app and still receive notifications.
How do I turn on my notifications?
For Apple users, go to Settings and tap Notifications. Scroll down until you find the Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app and tap on it. Tap on Allow Notifications.
For Android users, go to Settings and tap Notifications. Tap on Included apps and scroll down until you find the Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app and tap on it.
Do I need to login to the app each time I want to use it?
We recommend that you stay logged in. This will allow you to receive notifications. Closing the app will not automatically log you out.
What should I do if a screen does not load correctly?
Try logging out and then back into the Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app. If you are still having difficulty, please call your local office.
What is My Posts in the app?
You can use My Posts to keep your approved network of family members and friends updated on interesting events in your life, your daily reflections or you can upload pictures for your network to see.
Will My Posts be private?
Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal information, posts and photos. Your posts will remain within the Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app and will be only be visible to you and your approved network.
How much notice is required if I request a new service or change my service in the app?
You can make all service requests and changes more than 48 hours in advance through the Mercy Health Healthy Ageing app. If you want to request a new service or change your services within 48 hours, please call your local office.